Sunday, March 4, 2012

Phone Post Fail & I'm Sick!

So I thought I had a blog post up about half a week ago, looks like that never happened. Thank you mobile blogger, you have failed me yet again *clapclap*

To sum things up, I started uni at the end of February, hello second year, but I've missed 3 days of class due to some sort of illness. I would call it a cold but it's much more severe than my usual colds, but not as bad as when I've had the flu.

3 days of class missed = 6 lectures in total that I did not attend. Now let me bring you back in time. First semester of uni 2011, I missed one lecture in half a year...now that's dedication for you.

But I have learnt that now with the uni's new lecture recording system, I actually learn more effectively at home. Because one, if I'm going to the effort of sitting at my desk to listen to a lecture I'm unlikely to fall asleep (?) and 2 the fact that I can pause and rewind helps SO much. My brain doesn't process things as fast as other people's seem to, so I need more time to write down notes.

Today I'm finally feeling like my old self, when just last night I thought I was relapsing. I fell asleep with my sickness hitting a peak but woke up this morning feeling better than I have since I first became sick.

Anyway to those who know me well, I really do seem to get sick often, but at the same time to me this isn't often at all. As I child I was sick every month I swear, and to a much greater extent :\
These days it seems to be when seasons change, my body goes out of whack.

Also thank you to my new followers! I swear not that long ago I had less than ten :0

I'll try post something more interesting soon,

Love Lisa.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon. sometimes, it will happen to us to get sick...Just always take good care yourself...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well soon! It's awful feeling under the weather, so I hope you're up and about real quick :3

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)