Monday, July 2, 2012

Haul: Makeup, Perfume and Novels (Very Picture Heavy)

THE ICONIC

 A whole bunch of stuff I've bought since 3 or 4 months ago.

Skin79 Hot Pink Super Plus BB Cream. I was skeptical that the colour wouldn't match but it really does, so I must be a lot more paler than I was in the past. One thing, definitely not flash photography friendly, as are most spf containing products.



Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil. This is my HG eye brow product. There's nothing I need more. I have it in shade grey brown and dark brown..I think. I bought these a very long while ago and use them almost daily.




Stila Eye Kohl in Topaz, perfect for the lower waterline, much more natural than using white.


I actually don't think I've blogged about this, I won one of those Youtube giveaways that beauty gurus always hold. I don't enter them too often maybe one every month or so. I won saaamage's (one of my favourite youtube gurus) giveaway and what I received is below. Unfortunately one of the Lorac eyeshadows was destroyed during delivery. The pink thing is a Sedona Lace kabuki, very dense and great quality. The Jewelmint bracelet is lovely but much too loose for my wrist I might sell it?


88 Eyeshadow Palette 


Rimmel Nail White Pencil


Little Perfume Sample, I really like the Michael Kors one!


Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau so Fresh


The Hunger Games Trilogy. Got these for a great deal on ebay about 2 months ago. I've only just started reading the first book today heh.




Nailtiques, I bought this for my mum since her nails have been very brittle and peeling lately. So far she thinks it has been living up to its reviews.


China Glaze haul that Michael brought back for me from America. They cost around $3-$4 each, even the cheapest places in Melbourne sell them for at least $6.


Unfortunately I had an ELF order that was meant to be delivered to Michael's apartment in New York. It never arrived :( Luckily they were very good about refunding me the full amount.


Love Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)