
I redyed my hair after Christmas! This is how it should look, too bad the red pigment fades quickly.
My resolutions for 2013:
- cut down on fast food, I've been eating it at least once every second day, and it's definitely taking a toll on my overall well being, it's not even weight gain that's my main concern, the lack of nutrition is making me feel like crap
- kick some GAMSAT ass (I wish..)
- study this year like never before, this is my final and most important year in deciding in whether I can get into post graduate study
- try to not let insignificant things get me down (this one will be difficult)
- do some form of exercise regularly, even if it's just going for walks
- ...and so many more.
Since I didn't include this is my last post, for Christmas I received:
- a Gucci bracelet from Daniel (spoilt aren't I?)
- DKNY Sweet Delicious perfume from Michael
- money from my parents
- Urban Decay Naked palette from Sophie (she just got back from exchange in Canada)
- and Sylvia sent me a cute card (plus nail stickers) all the way from London, I miss her so much!
I have a huge back log of days I need to post about so bear with me.
Love Lisa.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)