So naturally when I found out that there was a baby animal farm in Melbourne, I was desperate to go. Daniel passed his driving test the end of last year and bought a car the start of this year! Hehe ;D Makes going places so much easier as I don't have a car, even though I have had my license for nearly 2 years now, but I digress. Here are an assortment of photos from our visits there (yes, we've been twice now).
First Visit

The first animal we fed, Mr Duck.

Mia is the sweetest dog, totally knocked out during the day.

I know some of you will find the below image less than endearing (euphemism to the extreme haha), but I find rats and mice so cute. Look at those tiny pink babies.

Pigs have surprisingly human eyes.

Daniel feeding the emus.

He managed to convince me to feed one after saying it didn't hurt. The emu's beak cut me! I know it doesn't look like much but it stung all day.

2 part story about this gorgeous cow.

I know it looks like I'm trying to keep my body away while touching the llama, but if you could have seen me from the other side of the fence you'd see my face is literally smooshed onto the wires in my desperate attempt to touch the llama.

DOE, a deer.

Goats <3

The lambs that made me melt.

Sow!
Second photos will be in the next post.
Love Lisa.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)