Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentines Day

[Seems that I forgot to publish this post until now]

Wishing you all a belated Happy Valentines!

If you've kept up with my blog since last year, you'd know we celebrated Valentines at Big Boy BBQ. So we kept the tradition up and went back again. Bout time as well, I forgot how amazing their ribs tasted! We went there on the night of Friday the 15th as I had an assignment due on Friday morning, hence I didn't want to stay out on Thursday. But on the 14th I was presented with a rose and a very sweet card hehe :)

If you're wondering what I bought for Daniel, it was the Professor Layton game for 3DS, since we've both wanted to play it. It's funny because the night before I planned to go buy it I had a feverish dream that it had sold out in every store, ridiculous, I know. -__-


Dinner was heavenly. The chicken wings were so so, the potato salad was very good as a side (first time I've opted for something other than chips), and the ribs, of course, were the piece de resistance. Slow cooked, tender lamb, slathered in BBQ sauce. The thought of it still makes me salivate. Hahaha, but seriously, this is my kind of meal.


It was a nice, balmy summer night to have dinner outside. I wish I could explain it, but the past 2 days have been the happiest I've felt in a long time. It really is the little things that can make the biggest difference.

I'm so lucky to have someone to share moments with, moments that can just make me smile upon recollection, moments that I'll forever cherish.

Love Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)