What has been happening in my life? The usual when it comes to uni and that side of things. Stressing like hell over post grad opportunities though. See, unfortunately for me, I didn't realise there was a cap on HECS (or FEE-HELP as they call it now). With that being said, I can see no reasonable way in which I could afford a full-fee place in the future, thanks to the Melbourne Model.
I have to start applying for post grad places before the 30th of this month, it feels way too soon. I'm not ready for this :( GAMSAT results are also likely to come out in a week or so. Gah, I don't know whether my fears for my performance on it are unwarranted or not. I just need to know my results so I can stop second guessing myself once and for all.
On the 30th of March I attended my first 21st birthday celebrations that I have ever been invited to! It was Zinta's 21st at the Nevermind Bar. It was nice to sit and chat with friends. I much prefer that over clubbing birthdays. Here is practically the only photo of me from the night:
Then on April 27th, so just over a week ago, it was Emily's 21st, held at her abode. Emily's house is such a familiar place to me (and I'm sure many of my school friends), it was the place to hang out on the holidays. It was really really such a good night. And quite a classy affair, she did an amazing job with the decorations + their was catering (with amazing food). I did bring my camera along and managed to get quite a few nice photos of the night :)


Speaking of 21st's, people keep asking me what I'm doing for mine. And to be absolutely honest, I don't feel like doing anything, because I don't think I'm capable of organising anything decent. I don't know who to invite, where to have it, and especially when to have it. The 2 weekends after my birthday have already been booked out by other 21sts. But the thing is I think everyone is going to judge me negatively for not having one, and that in itself makes me somewhat anxious about the whole idea.
Also right at this very moment, I have struck down with some sort of rhinitis inducing cold. Needless to say, I'm not feeling too chipper. Especially when I have another mid sem in a week's time. The end of semester exam timetable is also out, this year is truly flying fly and I'm having a hard time keeping up.
Wish me luck and until my next post, adieu.
Love Lisa.
You ladies look lovely!
ReplyDelete