GAMSAT results came out on Friday. I'm not going to lie, I didn't expect to even better my previous score, let alone do significantly better. But I did. I am thanking the GAMSAT gods. I'm pretty sure I explained how defeated I felt after the day. So either I am lucky or I've seriously underestimated my intelligence my entire life. Perhaps a combination of both.
So what does this mean? A better chance at getting into post grad, especially getting a CSP place, as opposed to full-fee. The yearly cost of full fee places for DDS (and MD) is ridiculous. Unless you had a wealthy family that could provide monetary assistance, there's no way someone my age could afford the difference that HECS doesn't cover (without taking out a loan etc.). This has been my main source of stress for quite a few weeks now.
After more than 2 weeks, I'm 99% recovered from whatever ailment I had. The only good thing that came about me being sick was that I caught up on sleep. But now I'm struggling to wake up after >8 hours of sleep. When going to uni on 5-6hours used to be the norm. I guess it's a positive thing. My previous lack of sleep was probably quite unhealthy.
Love Lisa.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)