I've been under more stress this year than I can remember. VCE exams have nothing on uni.
I had 3 exams this semester: Molecule to Malady (a biomed capstone subject) and 2 pharmacology subjects.
I was not looking forward to the M2M exam or the theory based pharmacology exam, but both ended up being so much easier than I expected. That's not to say that they were easy in any way, because they were not. But I think I always expect the worst, therefore it's more likely that things will surprise me in a good way.
My last exam was on the 21st of June, which was also the date of Tracey's birthday. Jenny organised a surprise dinner for her at The Trust in the CBD. Emily and Cath also attended, but Pauline was too sick to come. I had roast duck ravioli, it was pretty good, not amazing. Only worth it because it was 50% off the entire menu. And we all had deconstructed chocolate cake with caramel mousse. That was definitely amazing...although still would not have been worth the full price, as it was only a tiny amount (around $18 if I remember correctly).
We then went to Cho Gao (which is now known as Asian Beer Cafe) in MC, after failing to find where Little Red Pocket was. After about an hour there I attempted to leave only to find the exit blocked by a whole crowd of people. Soon learnt that a guy was unconscious on the floor. Not sure of how it happened exactly but he did regain consciousness after firemen and paramedics arrived. After a dramatic hour or so, they let us leave via the fire exit.
Love Lisa.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)