Tracey's 21st at her house was last Friday night. I had to do a speech and I was so stressed about it, for those that don't know me well. I hate hate HATE public speaking. Throughout high school I never managed to make a speech without blushing tomato red (hence making me even more embarrassed and nervous) and not being able to articulate my words. But hey I've never done a speech post-drinking so I definitely had the inebriated version of confidence. And it all went by in a blur so I don't have anything to cringe at when I think back haha. But it was a fun night, Tracey
Makeup. I still need to work on blending out the edges but considering how my make-up used to look, this is an improvement.

Face: Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum #54
Eyeshadow: Sleek Original Palette, Bourjois Single Eyeshadow, Ebay lashes, Mac Fluidline, NYX Jumbo Pencil
Nails

CG For Audrey, Sea Spray, Mint, Techno, Optical Illusion; NYC Silver
My mum sewed me an amazing mermaid skirt and bandeau (from scratch!).
Love Lisa.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)