If I take most of the photo's at all my friend's birthday's...who's going to take the photos at mine? Oh dear. I don't claim to be a photographer but I know how to frame a decent photo, so that the angle is flattering and well, use my camera + flash (since it has been my baby for the past 6 years*).
And like hell will I hire one of these supposed 'event photographers' that seem to be popping up on facebook all too often. If I was going to hire a photographer, I'd hire a real one. But since I can't afford that, I'll have to make do with annoying my guests to take photos for me.
Love Lisa.
*Whoa, I can't believe I got my Nikon more than 6 years ago, that sounds like an awfully long time and I guess it really is.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)