Sunday, July 7, 2013

Most Anticipated Event of 2013

We're getting..

A PUPPY! AHHHHH!!!!!!  *faints*

Okay so it will live with Daniel so it's not technically mine, but still, I've never had a puppy/dog that I've been able to spend a lot of time with or visit on a regular basis. Throughout my life, when I've gone over to a friend's, who has a dog, I'm almost always far more interested in playing with the dog than anything hehe.

So this is the closest thing to me getting a dog, one I get to interact with, occasionally take for walks, wash, brush and love (on a full time basis of course). I'm getting emotional again just thinking about it.
This morning I spontaneously woke up at 7.00am (after <4 hours of sleep) and just started researching about puppy supplies and general puppy 101 on my phone, for 3 hours while still in bed, before my phone died and I knocked out because I was so tired.

Few people could understand with how much intensity I've wanted a dog, it's been my obsession for my entire lifetime. I love dogs and have since the moment I was aware of what dogs were. I spent my childhood with my nose buried in dog books.

SO EXCITED *squeee*

Love Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)