Time is just flying by, how have three weeks already passed?!
That also means it's been two weeks since Daniel left for Japan, and one week until he gets back. I can't wait. Yesterday, as you all would know, was Valentines. But as my beau is off in the land of sushi cats (that's cats dressed up as sushi and not sushi made of cats), I opted to have dinner with Tracey and Jenny. We had ramen, it was decent but leagues away from the amazing ramen we had at Ichiran in Tokyo.
Dental school has been quite intense, but I'm actually enjoying it even more than I thought it would. It's definitely no walk in the park, and it's very different from undergrad. In undergrad, I thought VCE was nothing in comparison. And now I see even in undergrad we were still being spoon fed. Post-graduate study, at least for DDS, is all about self-directed learning. So this means pre-reading, post-reading and just some more reading in any form you can imagine. You'd think I'd be great at this since I love to read. But somehow, I'm just not.
Anyway, I have a confession to make. Yesterday after class I went and bought myself some chocolates. On any other day that wouldn't be sad, but on the 14th it seems otherwise.
Time to read some oral anatomy textbooks!
Love Lisa.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)