Saturday, February 1, 2014

Week One

I'm already one week into my dental course, and this week has flown by. I think I spent only 15% of it sleeping, which has not been good, to say the least.

Daniel left for Hong Kong on Thursday night, and I was more emotional than I expected. I told myself I'd pour all my efforts into studying, so I wouldn't miss him too much, but with my current lack of sleep it's been hard to concentrate on anything. Every day I've just been in a daze.

So tonight I endeavour to sleep no later than 12.30am.

Just as an aside, I am slowly editing Japan photos now, so hopefully I can get those up in the next few days.

Will update tomorrow.

Love Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)