I'm a terrible blogger and have been for quite some time now.
I have started my second semester of my first year of dentistry.
The holidays, all 2 weeks of them, flew by, as one would expect.
And the start of this semester was far from ideal, I was quite sick and only in the past few days have I been feeling like my normal self.
In other news, I joined a gym near Daniel's. It's 24/7 and has group fitness classes, what more could I ask for? (Perhaps a spa.)
I have managed to attend my first ever yoga class. It was an interesting experience and it definitely left my body feeling all stretched out and balanced, if that makes sense.
It's a fairly basic class, I was probably one of the youngest in the class but that was good in a way, it just felt less threatening, since it was the first group class I've done without a friend. One small step to being an independent woman.
To get my money's worth I have to attend at least 1 class a week, I'm aiming for 2 plus at least 1 regular work out.
As I just told Daniel, I feel angsty and kind of hungry now that I think about it.
So I will say bonsoir for tonight, so I can be nice and fresh for pilates tomorrow.
Love Lisa.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)