Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Judgement Day Tomorrow

Tomorrow I will be having my first ever viva voce exam. Otherwise known as an oral exam. Needless to say, I'm terrified.

I've developed a raging mountainous pimple on my forehead, which isn't helping me study at the moment.I am extremely, extremely, drained I've already had 3 exams this week and had to do a presentation today. 3.55pm tomorrow (when my exam timeslot finishes) cannot come soon enough.

I really wish my exam was in the morning, because now I know I'm going to spend a good chunk of tomorrow in angst. Plus, we all have to go into uni for a session of Titanium training (the program used in the clinic). My session is 11am, my exam is at 2.55pm. Ugh.

I should just sleep now, I can't keep my eyes open.

Love Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)