Sunday, October 11, 2015

Tail End

'Ello ol' friends.

I had many things to rant about but for now I'll give a short summary of the past few months.
The 'Spring' weather in Melbourne has been insane, but is anyone surprised, no not really.
There have been days as cold as winter, days over 30 degrees celsius and more recently thunderstorms and pouring rain. Gotta love this city.

So I'm reaching the end of the year and I'm teetering on the edge of panic. We have 2 weeks of classes left. But the final week has 3 exams. So pretty much I have exams in exactly 1 week. The first two are endo and fixed pros, both are mainly practical, plus a written component. So the practical component is what I'm most worried about, but there's only 1 practice session left tomorrow and Tuesday eeeee.

Then the big written exams are looming at the start of November. We have yet again a terrible exam timetable. 3 exams in 3 days, the first two are on the same day..an hour apart...and both are worth 60%...It's like they want us to do badly.

Also our timetable has been insane the past few weeks, almost every day has been 8am start and 5pm finish. Needless to say I've been flat out exhausted.

In other news, I was meant to run the 10km Melb Marathon next sunday. I aimed much much too high. So I'm going to switch to the 5.7km, but even then I'll most likely (definitely) struggle. So far I've only run about 3.5km without much pain, and I'm hoping I can run at least another 1km, and worse comes to worst, walk the rest. I'm setting low expectations for myself now.

That's all for tonight.

Love Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)