This has officially been the fastest year of my life.
I feel like the older I get, the faster time is passing me by and I can't catch up.
I know this will sound quite depressing but I do feel like somewhat of a disappointment at the moment. To others and to myself. I can't pinpoint what exactly is the source of this, probably because it's a culmination of many things.
Negativity aside, all in all it has been a good year.
It wasn't easy, in fact, it was one of the hardest years (of uni) but I buckled down and made it through.
I feel like next year will be a big change, I have a different group for placement next year. As much as I've loved my group the past 3 years, maybe it's for the better, maybe I need to get out of my comfort zone. Learn to be more independent.
Here's to 2017, I'll do better I promise.
Just watch me.
Love Lisa.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)