Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Hopeful

It has been a good week.

Today, I did a 25 buccal cusp build up that was aesthetic, smooth and in a fairly decent amount of time.

But wait there's more :o

I actually made a good suggestion to use an intraligamentary injection for LA, which helped to finally anaesthetise a patient who required an extraction. I haven't even done an intraligamentary infiltration before, I've only heard about it in theory. I know it's super lame, but I'm quite proud of myself. It gives me hope since I will be working by myself after this year.

A small win, but every win counts.

I'm also definitely getting faster! About time, right?! I managed to see two patients in 1.5 hours (an hour less than what was scheduled) and finish all my notes in that time, mind you this is with an extreme shortage of dental assistance and waiting on demonstrators to check our work.

:)

Love Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)