While I'm gone BAM, we purchase a new TV and sound system.
It's a Samsung LED and not sure what the rest is since it isn't in stock until the end of the month.
Oh it's only a 40", but still if anyone's seen the distance between the wall and my couch, even 40 inches seems huge.
Damn when is my delivery from Urban Outfitters going to comeeee D; From the tracking number it shipped out on the 18th..it's been 10 days come onnn, last time it took exactly a week, but I guess it wasn't during Christmas.
Modern Family (which I am really starting to get into) with Daniel :) and watching him build the Gundam, pretty epic seeing it all come together.
Came home and had jiao zi for lunch :)
*update
Turkey for dinner haha
It was sometime during exams that I finally decided to succumb to the braided fringe hairstyle. It was because my fringe started getting to an odd length where it was difficult to pit up and annoying to have down during exams.
Since I first figured out how to do it, I've gotten slightly better at doing it without a mirror, but still slight struggles:



Photos from em's dinner.





Love Lisa.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)