Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Good and The Bad

Judgement Day come the 13th.
I don't remember who recently reminded me about results, and how they keep thinking about it when they have a spare moment.
But it's starting to happen to me now, but I manage to keep my thoughts occupied on other things :P

A couple of things I want right now:
1. A cupcake
2. Speedlight SB-600 + Lightsphere diffuser
3. Instax Mini 7S Instant Camera

And how nice it is to spend all night with the person you love the more than anything in the whole wide world :P

I have a nasty cough right now, and it always gets worse when I'm about to fall asleep, which is just about the most annoying thing that could happen.

Finished A Clockwork Orange a day or two ago. Emily (I think it was Emily) was right, it is a good read :)

Love Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)