Saw this awesome little shop in..okay I forgot where we were but it sold babushka dolls and christmas decorations.
We visited the upstairs section of the shop and on our way back down, about halfway down the staircase I saw this creepy with doll thing in the corner of the wall and i was like 'oh my god...' and I guess tried to back away, but in doing so I almsot fell down the stairs..backwards :|
But Daniel saved me ;) ahah, but literally he did, I tried to hold onto some display for support but the glass just slid out, therefore if Daniel didn't save me not only would I have maybe broken some bones and had a concussion, but I would have pulled glass/a variety of babushka dolls crashing down onto me.
That was too much of a near accident for my liking hahaha.
Just happened to see Roger outside ANZ, then Jenny came (or was always in ANZ?)
Anyhow, we had a fairly long short chat (ahah) cept we were standing in the paths of people not only walking in both directions but in perpendicular directions too.
Subway for lunch mmm :)
Then walked to QV and did not end up seeing any dresses D;
But we did find Jenny and Roger at Romanos Cafe, we sat there for 2 hours I reckon.
And the conversation led from candles to club x? LOL I love how conversations flow :)
Then Pauline came for a bit and we all parted ways, and yum Harajuku Crepes!
Just discovered that the name 'babushka' is actually incorrect but just has common use now, they're actually called Matryoshka Dolls :)






Love Lisa.
Noo, I want to cry... LOL :|
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)