Thursday, December 2, 2010

Schoolies & I have also become a housewife

So much to tell, but I've already told these stories multiple times, I wish I just typed it when it happened so I could remember it all in detail ahahha

Overall, sunny first 2 days, best beaching day on the tuesday, the rest of the time were lazy afternoons and out at night.
Red frog people are amazing.
So many mo's in movember D:
Too much walking because we lived kinda far from town.
But more on that later (if I ever remember).

I have washed clothes, cleaned, vacuumed, done the dishes, and all by choice. What is happening to me... :|
Oh all the housework wasn't done on schoolies, I mean once I came back D:
























Um, just because I cbf updating properely, here are some photos ahahaha.

Today mum gave me some money, so I went and bought some books. I desperately craved something to read.

Love Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)