I've finished my first year of uni and only 2 more years til I graduate! I turned 19, but I feel like a 17 year old because I do not feel mature enough to be called an adult. If I wasn't so tired I would start rambling about my thoughts on the concept of time and how we measure it but I had a sleepless night and some terrifying dreams that took all my willpower to wake up from.

And maybe every year is the same, yet I'm almost certain that my own emotions have never been so erratic as they have been towards the end of the year. 2011 huh, I didnt think about it all year but I've lived through the 90s and now the..2010's haha what a shitty name for an era. Okay I will now attempt to minimise my ranting but I honestly wonder what 2000-2010 will be remembered for, will people in 2070 think to themselves, I wish I lived in the 2010s, they had such awesome fashion? The thought of it amuses me.
[I do wish I was this age in another era, I always thought it would be the 80s but now watching Friends, I wouldn't mind going back 2 decades.]
So I couple of things I will do next year:
- Cut my hair (not dramatically but this year I've barely cut a cm off)
- Start taking photos of everything and anything again
- Be more active generally
- Make an effort with my appearance
Enough about me. Certain incidents (that I will elaborate on next year) made me really really realise how fragile life is, cliché I know, so stay safe readers and have an amazing new years eve!
Love Lisa.
PS. Look look, I finally did well with maximising our internet usage! I'm strangely proud.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)