I need to learn to not get so emotional, otherwise I don't think I'm going to deal with life very well.
I went out with the domiciliary care dentists the other week and the number of times I had to fight down my tears. It doesn't even make sense sometimes why I feel upset. Just the notion of someone living in a aged care facility can leave me a blubbering mess, when realistically they may be better off being there.
I met a loving husband who visits his incapacitated wife from 9-5 every day, and has done so for 3 years ever since her brain injury...and my heart breaks. I see the photos on the walls of her small room of her and her family before the incident and I feel myself choking up.
There must be something wrong with me, I don't think this can be normal or healthy for me.
Love Lisa.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)