Wednesday, April 13, 2016

I Know I Know

Its been so long blah blah blah..

I am the purveyor of my own misery.

I know these posts are so rarely positive. Who have I become? Or have I never changed?

When did I start this blog, say, 7-8 years ago? That is insane.
I sit here and I'm having not-quite-quarter-life crisis. What have I achieved in 8 years?
I mean truly achieved on a personal level, yes I graduated high school, graduated university, got into dentistry, which I'll be graduating from next year..and I was so proud of all of these things. Yet right in this moment, I have this horrifying feeling that it's all been for nothing. And I hate feeling this way.

From an outside perspective, I know so many people think my life is picture perfect.
I am ever so skilled on putting on a charade, sometimes I even fool myself.
But nothing is as it seems.

The problem is there's always something I have to do. I just spent the last 2 hours sending emails and doing admin work. I think that's something new this year that is really draining the life out of me.

Sorry for all the rhetorical questions and negativity.
I think I need to clear my mind and reset...but until I find that time, wish me luck...

Love Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)