that some of the textbooks and course notes that I've just bought will only be used for one semester?!
Biology Textbook $80 & Lab workbook $26
Chem textbooks $130
EDDA textbook $80
Business law materials $90
Assignment books $16
Stationary $40
Cover slips & slides $8
Lab coat & glasses $18
So I'm approximating about $500? Sigh.
'MELBURNIANS overwhelmingly believe city buskers are doing a great job - they are less enamoured about the proliferation of fundraising in the city.' I couldn't agree more.
The Age
Learn by observation. Take initiative to find out the answer/methods yourself. I think I've decrypted the fundamentals of Lisa's mental psyche.
Did I just refer to myself in third person & do you hate me for it? Good.
From inconspicuous fading into obscurity. Back to homework babydolls.
Love Lisa.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)