Monday, March 21, 2011

Not targeting anyone in particular

But whoa now. I'm actually failing to comprehend how many people thought uni would be easier than Year 12.
How does that make sense?

Your knowledge, skills, life experience do not, I repeat, do not, expand unless you are challenged.
Instead, what happens is that we learn to accept and become accustomed to each advancement in the stages of our lives (or in particular, our education, since that is more relevant to what I am referring to).

You don't finish high school so you can have an easy time at uni. You're a poor fool for ever thinking that, but maybe that's how some people choose to think. And so be it. Keep in mind, too much naivety is never good.
Also I really wouldn't be this flabbergasted if it were just a few people that thought this, but when I see 10+ in the past few days, I am but compelled to share my thoughts.

Dear readers, I end with this statement, straight from the wisdom of yours truly (hahaha), nothing in life becomes easier, that would be regression.

Love Lisa.

PS. do not get technical with my last statement *glares*, because what we learn/do in the past will seem easier to us in the present but you know that's not what I mean. Fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)