Saturday, March 5, 2011

So I'm not going to lie

That thing where I can't physically cry because my tear ducts have stopped working. Yeah it's happening a little bit.

Learn to take responsibility, for fuck's sake stop blaming me for everything that goes wrong. How is it that I try so hard and always end up falling short?
Yeah you're older than me, more life experience blah blah, I get it. But I'm 18, tired and I have been for a while.

I wonder to what extent other's can understand the reasons behind what I say and do. I don't expect them too, I barely understand myself. But whenever I stray from doing what my mind tells me, the ramifications tear me apart, from the inside out.

On a side note, I get this feeling that my current sickness was self inflicted. Well not by choice, but I didn't do anything to help it either.

Uni's draining me. Perhaps I'll grow to love it but the start hasn't been great.
I used to love making new friends. I guess in a sense I still do, yet I no longer have the capacity...something along those lines.

Sorry that there's nothing positive to report :(

Love Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)