..that I have a blog.
I really am sorry about the extreme inadequacy of my posts.
Everything is just so tiring, more or less the moment I come home my brain just cools off and wants to shut down.But sadly I have to keep it going to study..study study study.
Of course I have the option of studying less, but I'm having a hard time learning biology, even the basics, mainly because I'm trying to build my foundation while trying to keep up with the more advanced side of it, which is draining me.
Fried rice noodles today, it wasn't too bad. To try a bento box, pho and..something else soon.
REMINDER, use cacao green vouchers.
Also photo update I swear will come by the end of this week :)
Love Lisa.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)