
The moment I saw it, I got a little chill and I had to write a new post asap.
Yes I am superstitious when it comes to numbers. Lucky for me 7 comes after 6.
Just some thoughts, people who post statuses on fb purely for attention..I feel sorry for you. Also 'they say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. I say this is some grade A bullshit.'
Oh and the new sneaky hat craze, yeah, sorry no respect for those little kids. And people who upload the pictures of their friends. I mean I've seen similarish on peoples private albums. But uploading it to a public page..that's so different. One day you will look back and realise that undoubtedly paedophiles were enjoying your photos. That is all.
Love Lisa.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)