Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Hiatus

Will be back after exams, so that's after the 14th.
Sorry for the huge gaps between posts, I have been fairly sick the past few weeks and just when I think I'm recovering, sickness rears her ugly head at me.

This isn't a recent photo, I haven't worn makeup in a while.



But I did do my nails yesterday (this is right after I painted them so it's a bit messy on my fingers).
I've can definitely proclaim that nails and nail polish is what I like most out of anything beauty related.
Just wait til after exams, I have a heap of nail art supplies that I haven't even opened.



Wish me luck for exams dear readers,
Love Lisa.

1 comment:

  1. love the nail polish ! i'm wearing silver right now hehe

    everythingmingi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)