Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Showing defiance by not sleeping

Must be a surefire way of proclaiming to the world that I something something..the shit am I talking about?! Should not blog this late, my mind is hazy and the moment my fingers touch the keyboard, they have a life of their own.

My day today:

Celebrated out monthary with a visit to Chaddy. And ohhh my lord, the asian man running the Nut Shack stall made me laugh. Daniel wanted some Hot Chilli Soya Crisps, and after he pointed to it, the guy was like 'oh these are very hot' and I thought he was implying that I couldn't handle it. I assured him that I like spicy food (to an extent), but then he quickly said nono, and motioned towards my dear boothang. And I was like him?! No he likes spicy way more than me, and to say that the man was shocked is an understatement. Ahahaha oh the racial stereotypes.



And of course we went to visit Pets Paradise puppies. Yes, I am adamant about never buying puppies/kittens from such pet stores but it would be a lie for me to say that they're not so ridiculously cute that all I can do is 'awww' as I watch them twitch in their slumbers.




SWOTVAC and this exam period has been one of the most confusing times in my life. It was utter chaos for me, battling with my guilt for having so much fun. :P But I don't regret any of it, wee ow. *fingers crossed* that my results are decent. Here are some pictures off my phone that I've taken over the last week or so.

Packaging 'peanuts' in the shape of 3s! I thought it was pretty cool.


Daniel cracked all my glow sticks that I have been saving FOR YEARS I TELL YOU D; Okay yes I let him do it, since I'd probably not crack them for the next 10 years or something ridiculous. I am a self confessed hoarder after all.


Freebies from my dental surgeons office hehe



Tien Dat with Michael


People savaged the bread aisle!



Daniel savaged my Hersey Kisses :3



I was in love with gold nail polish for a good 2 weeks.



Yeah check my sweet freehand drawing skills, ahaha oh I kid, my shaky uncertain lines. I'm not used to not sketching everything I draw.



One of the most perfect top knots I've ever done, too bad this is what I did to sleep in. (that's a toothbrush sticking out by the way)





That's all for now, goodnight readers!
Love Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)