Monday, November 21, 2011

Sweet Doctor

So I look a little bit like an alien but I don't have any photos with my hair down. I'm starting to use my colours in my makeup, the below was using a blue and a dark navy colour. I know the photo is washed out ut it was so dark originally you could see nada.
I only did one eye because the other was hurting incredibly for about 4 days straight :\ It was the most irritating pain, like as if liquid liner was leaking into my eye, even though I had zero makeup on.



I saw my long lost friend Miss Sylvia on Wednesday night, and had a lovely dinner and drinks with her. Even though I barely see her these days I can still talk to her about anything. I am going to miss this girl when she goes to the UK!



Another Chadstone a few days ago. This time we did actually buy from the Sweet Dr. because last time we only bought from the Nutshack :P Second picture is him discussing with the lady who runs the stall about which flavour of sour balls was the best :3
Oh my lord, the sour raspberry candies that Daniel picked are sour. Way more sour than anything I've tasted.Which I really underestimated because Daniel's face did not change at all when he ate one, while oh I can tell you my face puckered up like you wouldn't believe.



And for me, I chose some giant sour coke bottles hehe.




Love Lisa.

1 comment:

  1. How'd did your exams go?! I'm just glad that it's finally over :)
    Oh how I love buying candy from the Sweet Dr. I always buy the love heart shaped lollies that's half yellow, half pink. I think they were peach flavour :D
    I also got tagged in a questionnaire and I'm going to tag you now to continue the trend :)
    http://s-evaanhthy.blogspot.com/2011/11/11-questions-tag.html ♥

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)