Friday, December 2, 2011

Bad Dreams, Results and Visible Jaw Bone

Oh god I am such an idiot.
Had a bad dream this morning, right before I woke up.
You know what, upon reflection and as I recounted this dream to Daniel, I was crying because it felt so real but laughing so much (and thus hurting my gums/mouth) because it was so stupid. The more I described it the more stupid it sounded.
It's too ridiculous to describe in detail plus as each hour passes I remember less and less about it but basically it involved jägerbombs, creepy bathrooms and Daniel writing an indirect hate letter about me. I know...I cry over this? Truth be told, I've had much much much worse dreams yet this one made me more upset than most. 

Today all the results for semester two were released. I'm pretty pleased, didn't do much better or worse than expected. I did, however, receive the highest mark in what I was certain would be my worst subject (dejavu of last semester). Overall I did better this semester which I'm happy about :D Hopefully this is continues as I know the start of uni was pretty rough, I had no idea what I was doing.

And finally, I either have a infection on the lower right side of my jaw/gum or a dry socket/hollow cavity or both. But from what I hear, severe pain follows a dry socket yet I only have mild-moderate pain depending on what I'm doing. I swear I can see to my jaw bone which is hella freaky, yet I am so tempted to touch the gap haha.

I still crave cake,
Love Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)