Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Family Car Is Out To Get Me

So I'm driving to have a check up with my maxillofacial oral surgeon and right outside his office, I'm trying to turn into the street and BAM the engine stalls. FML. Have you ever had you car stop suddenly in the middle of the road? Especially a busy intersection during peak hour?! Because it's damn scary.
And you know what doesn't help at all, my mum screaming at me that this is all my fault while I'm trying to reignite the engine.
Clap clap mum you've done it again in being supportive.

Also I forgot to note that the only person that gave me the time of their day to come and help me was a truckie (not to be cliche but he had a beard), who was driving a massive truck but even parked to then come out and help me. Thank you so much to him and to everyone else that just motioned angrily and impatiently at me...what did you expect me to do, jesus.

Surgeon said I did have a slight dry socket so I probably was looking at my jaw bone so I say HA to those that didn't believe me!

Currently been powering through Malcolm In The Middle, up to season 7 now.
Here are my nails for last week, never thought I would like turquoise nail polish but there you go. And the brown nail was just because I wanted to test the brown out, I didn't expect this mani to not chip for 7 days without a top coat. But it lasted so I left it on even though it's pretty mismatched.



Strange but last night at 3am, 'Iris' starting playing in my head as I was trying to get to sleep and it made me incredibly sad.


My newest complaint, on and off stomach pains over the past 4 days. Why won't they go away :(

Love Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)