Saturday, December 24, 2011

The Holiday Season Thus Far

I don't know what to think of this Christmas, it has been easily the least festive in my family but I've never wanted a white christmas and to go to the US to celebrate as much as I do right now.

And how, you might wonder, has this Christmas been so terrible? My parents refused to put up the Christmas tree...call me childish but it made me incredibly sad. Even more so because there was no reason other than the fact that they said it was 1. too time consuming 2. we didn't have presents this year (i'll come back to this) and 3. we didn't have enough room...

Okay point 1 and 3 is jsut ridiculous, sure we don't have the largest living area but the space in it has been the same for the past oh..16 years? So if we could put it up last year what's stopping us this year. And as for the time consuming part I've put up the tree solo for years so I don't know how that can be a reason. Yes we don't have any presents this year, but this I don't care about as much, or at all even, because that's not that point of Christmas to me. At all.

Who said you can't have a tree without presents under it. Oh wait, Daniel and his mum have given me presents D: And its moments like these where I feel like Snowball (from the Simpsons) and her second family that fattens her up, I've already told Daniel about this analogy.

Alright, I suppose I was being dramatic, Christmas hasn't been terrible, it just hasn't been anything special in particular. At least I got to help decorate Daniel's tree :3

Merry Christmas readers, hope Santa gets you something nice.

Love Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)