Saturday, January 28, 2012

With My One & Only

The nights of cooking paella and falling asleep to berry scented candles:
I was in charge of marinating the chicken, which was an experience in itself while Daniel did the chopping and dicing. We were trying to mimic Nando's paella, and we did a decent job :P







The day of my haircut:
Photoworld, just like the old days :') but photoworld sure has upgraded recently, so many new game machines. Daniel also won me a tiny totoro, which I find to be the cutest plushie I've ever come across.



Then to Meshiya for ramen, well in the end I ordered don because just thinking of the curry and the chicken made me drool. We also decided to try sake, it was interesting, tasted like vodka but more of a rice flavour (for obvious reasons).





This weekend I'll post about all my recent purchases (by recent I mean last few months), and my my there's more than I can keep track of.

Love Lisa.

14 comments:

  1. All food looks yummy...I am asian food lovers. Happy weekend...thank to follow in return..take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. The food looks so tasty! I bought a strawberry scented candle from ikea, it smells nice! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The food looks delicious! And the paella is looking delicious! I love love love paella :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg!..The food looks delicious.. Make me hungry.. You should get one nail polish storage too..^_^..

    Thank you for following and comment on my blog..I follow you back..^_^..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I tagged you in a random fact post :-) Thank you http://lovelypettitmom.blogspot.com/2012/01/tagged-random-facts-and-question.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I get hungry from looking all this food! looks so delicious :-) I am now following your blog hope you visit mine too and follow.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. mm that last picture has my mouth watering! so yummy :)

    My blog: Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  8. that looks all soo good... i wish i could cook :D
    following your blog now! :)
    have a look at my blog & follow me back if you want! i'd be very happy!
    xx love

    http://pulcinellata.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow so many pretty photos!
    Ahh that last dish looks delicious :( I'm hungry now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. More posts about food? A lot of pages I'm visiting tonight seems to do a lot with food... I'm getting so hungry just looking at these pictures. By the way, you're hair looks so pretty! I wish mine was long enough for a trim, however I think I'm going to have to wait a few more months so that it won't turn out TOO short.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that you cook! And your food looks incredible:) I also love you about me section. Harry Potter definitely made me a lifelong reader, as well. I just found your blog and it's totally delightful. It made me smile this morning. I'll be back! Following you on GFC now. Stop by and follow back if ya like. XO

    real budget, real busy, real body fashion:
    4scarlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. that paella looks sooo enticing! now im hungry... lol

    http://makemeuppink25.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi Lisa!
    I'm getting hungry after seeing your post!! lol
    you have a really pretty healthy looking hair *envy*
    I'm following your blog now because it's amazing!

    xx,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't wait to see your recent purchases! the food looks so good! Anyways, I am new here and just wanted to tell you that I am having a FREE giveaway on my blog. Please check it out! =)

    http://xiongkay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)