Yesterday went to the show again.
This time it was Lily's bday bash ;)
Got to flinders much too early, was alone sitting on the steps, then chloe called and she found me yay saviour. Met her friend Emily, saw Lily met Daphne, Mel, Justin, and i think Vivian came after ;) sexy time hahahaha KIDDING
anyhow grabbed maccas, Lily and eveyrone left without us D:
but accidentally of course I HOPE LOL
but then we got on the next trian to the show grounds
The show itself was tiring but good, nice weather and all. Saw Sunny from chinky hahahaha
Then saw Allam, met his gf, Nadine and Kim :)
Saw Gary for the first time in months which was lovely hahaha
Oh yeah had to leave early though but thats okay i was dead tired.
Okay onto today
Emily's house
lets say today wasn't nice towards me
for any of you that are asian out there, well barr a few rarities I'm sure you've all had the uneven eyelids fiasco. Stupid Jane Eyre, yes I blame a book hahahah I won't go into details.
Okay then I come out of the shower and realise MY HAIR IS FLAT FLAT FLAT, okay i didn't realise this until after i blow dried, but i was so devastated, NOTHING WAS GOING MY WAY!
Zinta, Tracey, Jenny and Gemma were at Emily's, besides from emily and myself, got a roast chicken and hot chips for lunch, yum :D
went to riversdale park to play zinta has no friends, which was good fun :) since it had been so long since we last played. Afterwards we played in the emily's pool hahah
Very nice and warm day today, summer's definitely making a come back! hell yeah!
Did feel weird wearing bathers, like as if i was naked LOL, just cos i wasn't used to being exposed again.
Hum yeah sleep time now but if I can think of more I'll keep you posted.
Love Lisa.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)