THERE IS A FREAKING FLY THAT WONT LEAVE ME ALONE!
no joke its been flying around my face since yesterday, grrrr
well its not like it follows me out of the house, but every time i return indoors it returns to flying around my face WHY?!
okay its not a huge fly, far from it but its still annoying as hell. at least it doesn't buzz and isn't a mozzie :)
okay there is ONE thing i can say i hate about summer
it is the season of mosquitoes
and those flying blood sucking mothertruckers never leave me alone, one time in sydney i woke up with 30 mozzie bites seriously WTF!
Miss Sylvia is still in the land of croissants and whatever else france is known for, pardon my lack of knowledge. But i have much to discuss with her and she apparently has tales to tell me.
I could really go for some cheese...not like plastic cheese but like tasty cheese?
or chicken and corn soup.
no joke, if you bring me either or both, i'll love youu :)
and 'never more' quothed the raven.
LOVELISA!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)