Sunday, September 28, 2008

okay this is a portion of my message to sylvia copied directly over:

"and omfg this morning this weird flapping noise woke me up at like 7am
and i tried sleeping thorugh it
but it kept happening adn was like right outside my window
AND findall i got up to see what the heck it was...and my god

IT WAS A BIRD TRYING TO MATAE WITH ANOTHER BIRD AHHAHAHAAHHAAH

i was like o_o uh huh..but i think the movement of my blind must of put them off cos they flew away soon aafter
and finally back to sleep but yeah life story of my day :D"


as you can tell many typos
and okay that's a lie isn't a direct copy since i fixed up some typos already! hahahah

love lisa xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)