My new banner thingy on my blog :)
Hah had some spare time on my hands, actually that's a lie it was about midnight i was tired and wanted sleep but i refused to before i finished the banner :D
Went to the bank, they totally redid Commonwealth bank a few months ago, made it all 'modern' i guess haha
Life is good today, my muscles ache though, not sure why probably from lack of exercise LOL
As many know, for a few at least a month I did not go on msn, not at all. Can't explain why, its not like I didn't WANT to talk to people, it's more that I didn't find I needed to. But since these holidays started I've been going on pretty darn often.
Hmm i really feel like mamee noodles, and I have a Value pack in my room..
heehee
Love Lisa
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)