Thursday, September 18, 2008

Rocket Park and Funny Games

Today started off with me rolling out of bed and getting breakfast, surprise surprise my brother was home this morning. Said a quick hello before he had to leave for uni, and my parents went out soon after. Ate breakkie, fed the budgies, had a shower, got dressed, did my makeup and I was read to roll. Actually before that I checked the weather, first on theage.com (hah) and then by looking outside, seemed pretty cold so I wore jeans. Already starting feel peckish at this point, even though breakfast was only an hour before, but decided against having more food because I was running out of time. Left the house making sure I locked the security door as asked by mum. Made my way to the tram stop, for once I wasn't too early or too late for the tram :)

Next once I got to the station, met up with Zinta and hopped on a train to Glenferrie. Got there met up with Anya and off we went. I got maccas and they got boosts. Next destination was rocket park, we wanted to go on the rocket which is this large structure that is, well built for children to ply on i guess, in the shape of a rocket, it's pretty high up really.

SO finally the rocket was free and we're climbing up and realising how damn windy and cold it is, Zinta's fear of heights equalled us staying on the 2nd highest level, which was fine, since the top level was more cramped. Okay let me explain at the top of the rocket thing there are these 'steering wheels', I assume to 'steer' this rocket haha. So little kids were going up the rocket to the level above us and just at that point a huge gust of wind blew and the whoel rocket did shake the tiniest bit, but the creepiest part was this weird rattling sound. We were like WTF AHHHHH but in the end it was just the kids playing with the so called steering wheels.

Okay next we decided to go somewhere indoors..and WARM, decide on Rivoli and to go see a movie while we were at it, on our way from rocket park to glenferrie station and camberwell station to the cinemas, my bladder nearly burst hahah
Zinta and ANya wanted to see 'Funny Games' so I was like yeah sure. Turned out to be a very creepy and twisted movie, look it up although you reall yhave to see it to fully understand its weirdness.

After I went home, Zinta to work and Anya went to meet her Gen friends.

Yep so that was my day :)

Love Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)