Saturday, March 13, 2010

Always toward absent lovers love's tide stronger flows.

I've spent the day inside my own mind.
Replaying the same events over and over. Reenacting would could have been.
Yet none of it makes sense to me. Everything's all a mess. Nothing is where is should be.

There's this dull ache in the back of my mind, that I can't shake.
I feel broken, I can't function properely.
I haven't felt hungry...(there's only two things that make me not hungry, either I'm having too much fun or there's something very wrong). And I haven't been able to write a single coherent sentence for my english essay.

My mind has a tendency to remember and want to relive the perfect memories, the ones that I never wanted to end. I am only able to focus on the good, is that a flaw? Because that's how I get by, each and every day. That's the only way I can.

I am going in circles. Save me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)