So it was the final year of House Cross Country that I decided, I would actually try this time.
The year that many of the people who normally ran the whole way, walked.
I ran maybe 70% of it, and it's 3.2km (i think?). Might not sound like a lot but really wouldn't consider myself to be fit..at all.
I don't ever EVER exercise. There was the gymming phase, but now I'm back to being lazy...the state I belong in.
Oh and I came 17th with Anya as my running buddy,. Not too shabby considering. I'm proud :)
I forget who, but someone said top 20 were in the cross country team, and then I wanted to cry. But I discovered it was top 10 or 12 hehee
The cross country team do hardocre running, at 6am in the morning, just thinking about it makes me feel tired.
Speaking of which I'm dead tired.
I am tempted to nap.
Love Lisa.
PS. I'll put photos up later..
I know I haven't updated anything in a while, school has been working me overtime :(
At least all the chem work paid off, got my first SAC back :D
I did cross country once, and then never did it again - I couldn't walk for a week. :P
ReplyDelete