Is it not?
'Harper Lee reveals that empathy is a crucial ingredient in a tolerant and just society, though this often proves elusive and difficult to achieve in reality.' excerpt from my essay...I don't think any of what I say is relevant but whatever.


Betts $30, Camberwell Market $5 & $2 (those two pairs are real leather). I am amazed I finally found shoes at the market that actually fit me, they're always too big. I also saw these leather with wool lining lace up boots, they were amazing. I do not joke. But $40 and they were clearly worn and mum did not approve of the idea that someone else's foot had sweated inside of there.
Growing lizard thing..that my bro bought me over a year ago haha
Initial size

After 24hours

It's grown more now..think it's reached it's limit though.
After Jenny and Paul's. Had a sudden urge to attempt a hairflick, although a failure I ended up with a lovely headache :)

Fin.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)