It's all part of Tracey's master plan.
Also Chinese SAC today, it was okay, was over the character limit by 13 when I had finished D:
I think I cut enough out to be under the limit? God I hope, I have issues, I can't count continuously above 40..things go haywire and my thoughts float away :S
Wrote about my 'visit to Australia' and 'described two cities'. Fairly easy topic since she's given it to us as a practice..hmmm? ^o)
there was an imaginative..but I suck shit at those. Sure I have the ideas but I can't form them into coherent Chinese sentences.
Speaking of coherence, my english persuasive essay is probably the worst one I've done. I go so far off topic that I think she might mistake me for picking another prompt.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)