Saturday, March 27, 2010

Soft Belly

Joseph Nguyen & his girlfriend, Anna's joint birthday last night :)
Was quite good and me Tracey and Pauline stressed out about nothing, we got in without a single hassle.

Everyone there was really nice but as per usual am I socially quite awkward/shy.
Must learn to make conversation haha one day.

Sadly me and Tracey had to leave quite early, 10,10.30pm and we left Pauline there by her lonesome. But she had to stay until her sister could take her home so it was the only thing she could do.

On our way to Flinders Tracey accidentally snobbed these tourists off because she thought they were trying to chat her up, but then they came to me and were like 'do you know how to get to King St?', and that is my ultimate fear, people asking me for directions, because I barely know where anything is myself, though I've lived in Melbourne my whole life...
So then I had to ask (yell since she had sped off) Tracey haha.

Today, chinese, had a 'SAC' but it's not counted towards anything since my real SACs are at my normal school.
But this listening was damn hard D: I think I managed to answer 80%, then I'll probably get some of those wrong so another 70% prediction? Haha.

Zinta's 18th tonight woo.
My dad made a bow tie for me, how insane is that?
As in he literally hand sewed it for me, from a piece of material and it looks effing awesome.
I should shower or something :)

But I really feel like talking, like today I've just chatted to my parents about very arbitrary topics and I don't have long conversations with them all that often lmfao. So this is what happens when I don't need to do homework (yet).

Love Lisa.

PS. FEAR NOT JUDGEMENT. ASK ALL FORMSPRING QUESTIONS PLEASE I LOVE THEM HAHA

1 comment:

  1. You were certainly not awkward/shy last night. :P

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)