Friday, March 5, 2010

Give Me A Reason, Please?

School doesn't make sense. Maybe I haven't recovered from Luna Park yesterday but I was so out of it, couldn't retain a single thing.
Since I wasn't at school, I didn't get my second chem SAC back. But I dread seeing it, I alreayd know for sure I screwed up two questions (and there
s not that many questions in total), and I thought I'd ace chem :(

And now everything seems like a blur. I'm doing shitter in every subject than I have in any other year. What a great year to start going downhill.
Methods is okay, I just do stupid mistakes..the ones I thought I grew out of last year.
Chinese...well my chinese school teacher has lost hope in me, or if I continue at my current standard she'll probably want to kick me out of chinese school for dragging down the scores. I think I lost a fair few marks on the listening SAC, haven't got it back but it's one of those things you just know.
English, yeah I don't know, haven't really gotten back into the swing of writing, my essays are cliche and very mediocre.
Physics..physics..I really don't know about this one. I like the subject but it can take a while for me to grasp the gist of it.
Spec is as expected, just passing woo :D

4 days to go though :) The only thing I look forward to.

1 comment:

  1. You're taking on some hard subjects there :P YAY for ridiculous scaling *HI 5*

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)