Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sleepy @ The Gym

Bought Using Language to Persuade (finally) from JP Books, just managed to get in before they closed.
$29.95 ha (I think it's cheaper at A&G).

Then gymmed with my bro, I think he's becoming addicted to the gym.
The people that work there already know him like a friend, then again he does go every day.
While on the bike, I couldn't stop yawning while reading Animal Farm.
It's kind embarassing that I dress in all this intense gear for the gym, and I am failure there LOL
Even more hilarious is the fact that me and my bro wore matching tops.
Well they're not exact but they're the same design Nike ones. His is a compression tee and mine a tank.
We didn't actually realise this until we got to the gym because I was wearing a jumper beforehand.

Shit, everyday I say to myself I'll start on my detailed study for Chinese. And every day I find an excuse to avoid doing it.
AFSGU&#R(&W*GGLWD(A
Someone needs to slap some sense into me.

Love Lisa.
PS. Aforementioned tank really did keep me sweat free, well in the sections it covered. I like.

1 comment:

  1. I still have that book - Could have asked me. :(

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)