I drove there and on the way, my dad had a panic attack because we were on Warrigal Road and there was a massive semi trailer next to me.
He kept saying 'okay okay, don't stress, DON'T FREAK OUT STAY CALM'
Ha really, dad, I don't think I'm the one you should be telling that to :P
Got there a little early but soon Tracey, Jake and Cath were there, along with Amy :)
It was like dejavu being in there, I used to do lessons therefore went there once a week for half a year (I think).
Then Jake's friend Alex came and then Pauline, wait I'm not sure who came before who but :D
Ate a potato cake and shared a bag of potato gems with Cath and Paul mmm.
Everyone kept getting tomato sauce on them haha. Thankgod I didnt, since I had a white jumper on.
Afterwards I bussed to Box Hill with Cath, having a loong talk with her (it was a long bus ride).
Bought a Chocolate Cookie Puff (wait is that what it's called) from Puffy.
Then, met up with my parents outside Coles haha.
Came home to discover one bitching blister on the right side of my left foot LOL
Even worse, you know how blisters kinda have that layer of skin that's detached but still there.
Yeah that bit of skin was more or less gone so it was just a gaping red area of raw skin, about the size of a 20cent coin if not bigger. Miam mian.
I would have taken a photo (ahahha seriously it was gross but amazingly huge) but mum was quick to bandaid it up for me.
So, since 5pm I have been cunctating..LMFAO wow that sounds wrong but trust me, we all do it ;)
It was good to escape my thoughts for a while,
Love Lisa.
Ouch at the blister description. Your Dad sounds like my Mum when I'm driving - I always tell her, keep panicking and we'll both die.
ReplyDelete